Newsletter, 13 March
Ps 31 v3 Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
Preachers- March 20th: 9.15 Tony Jasper, 10. 45 Rev Ralph.
Ralph will be leading a weekly bible study group for Lent, The next one is Thurs 17th. This will be at High Street Methodist Church, Penzance. All are welcome. The course is entitled “Pillars of Faith”, and will follow through five weekly topics as follows:
- The Word of God
- The Lords Supper
- The Trinity
- Christian Identity
The course will be accompanied by five weeks of themed preaching by Ralph at Chapel Street.
- The situation in Ukraine. Please pray for the situation there. The Christians in Ukraine are reading Psalm 31. This is a great Psalm.
- Pray for Gill Ostin as she continues her treatment.
- Please pray for Mary Holland who is home and is making slow progress.
- Remember Bill Edwards who is still in hospital awaiting heart surgery.
- Pray for those who we know who are ill with Covid.
- There is a great need for more welcomers for both services. Can you please help?
- Cleaners-Please can you help? Thanks so much to those who have offered to help with Chapel cleaning. It would be great to get another 2 people.
- Collection Counting-There is a need for one more person to count the collection after the 10.45 service on a weekly basis and 2 more for the 5-week months and as reserves. If interested can see Paul Symons instructions and guidance.
- Flower rota: - Thanks to all those who have volunteered to take a turn on the flower rota, but there are still some spaces. Can you help?
- To every one who donated to the “All We Can” appeal. The total was a great £832.97. Thanks to every one who donated and to Paul Symons for sending donations to “All We Can”.
Monthly Breakfast-The next one is Monday 4th April. At ‘Family Hangout’ on the terrace next to Barclays Bank. For more information see Marie T.
Coffee mornings- Coffee morning on March 12th. 10.30 – 12 md. Will be hosted by Gill Ostins for Gambia.
Please let me know if you have anything for the Church newsletter. My email is email@example.com.
Published at 19:39 on 12 March 2022