Newsletter, 10 April
John 14, verse 6. Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
- Maundy Thursday April 14th- Madron at 7pm- Rev Ralph Ward
- Good Friday April 15th - Chapel Street at 10 am Rev Ralph Ward
- Easter Sunday - April 17th - 10. 45 combined service at Chapel Street- Communion
- Please pray for the people of Ukraine. As you know, the UK government has opened the Homes for Ukraine scheme. The Methodist website is seeing a lot of updating in recent days in response to this. Sanctuary Foundation has useful information.
- Mary Holland is in Ponsandane Nursing home for a short period.
- May Carson isn’t well and is needing more help.
- Bill Edwards is still in Treliske and making an improvement.
- Remember those that we know who have Covid.
- We have an URGENT need for a Church treasurer.
- Help please next Saturday morning from 10 am for decorating the church ready for Easter Sunday.
- There are some dates free for coffee mornings in May. Would you like to host one for your favourite charity?
- Cleaners: Please can you help? Thanks so much to those who have offered to help with Chapel cleaning. It would be great to get another 2 people.
- Counting: There is a need for one more person to count the collection after the second service.
- To those who have stepped in this term to help with “Little Fishes”. It was a busy session this week. We are grateful for God's provision and faithfulness and for all the mums, toddlers and young children who attend so regularly. Little Fishes will begin again on April 28th.
- To all who attended the coffee morning last Saturday. £66.25 was raised for “Hearing dogs for the deaf”.
- Concert in aid of Ukraine Appeal: Nankersey M.C with Mousehole MVC On April 10, 7pm – 9pm, Chapel Street Methodist Church.
- PALM SUNDAY, April 10th at 3 pm. There will be an outdoor service in Mousehole, at which the preacher will be Lord Griffiths of Burry Port - better known to Methodists as Revd Dr Leslie Griffiths, retired minister, and a former President of Conference. The service will be outside the Solomon Browne Memorial Hall.
- Coffee morning on April 23rd 10.30 – 12 will be hosted by Tony Jasper for World Child Cancer.
Please could you contact Doreen at email@example.com with anything for the newsletter by Friday if possible? Thank you.
Published at 7:48 on 9 April 2022