Newsletter, 19 June
Service: June 26th, Combined Service, Open Air, 10.45 Rev Ward.
James 1, verse 5: If any of you lack wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
- The people of Ukraine and the situation there.
- Remember Mary Holland, who is now in Camborne/Redruth hospital.
- All of our Church family who are unwell or housebound.
- Mazey day, Sat .June 25th. We plan to open the Church on Mazey Day to welcome people and serve tea, coffee and cake. Thanks to everyone who has offered to cook cakes and come on the day and help. We still need people to offer to be in the Chapel, sort out some music and move chairs. Please can you talk to Doreen or put your name on the list in the Foyer if you can help in any way.
- Monthly Breakfast. The next one is Monday July 4th at ‘Family Hangout’ on the terrace next to Barclays Bank. For more information see Marie T.
- The book group meets on the first Friday of the month. If you are interested contact Sandra on 01736 362115.
- The AGM is being held on Sunday 10th July 2022. It will be held after the 10:45 am service. Forms for the election to the Church Council marked 'Election to the Church Council' are in the foyer. Please fill them in if you would like to nominate someone as a representative on the Church Council. Forms for the election of Church Stewards are also in the foyer. There is also the opportunity to nominate others for the role. Please fill in the form if you would like to nominate someone to be a Church Steward.
- Coffee Morning 26th. It’s Mazey Day! Coffee and cake in the foyer.
- Methodist Women in Britain: Cornwall and Isles of Scilly Penmorvah Experience from 21st-23rd Nov or 23rd-25th Nov. The details are in the Foyer.
- July 16th: Andrea and Mark Hotchkin, who work with BMS, are in Penzance. We hope they will be able to attend the coffee morning and give a talk about their work in Bardai.
- We have an URGENT need for a Church treasurer.
- Do you support a particular charity? If so, would you like to do a coffee morning for that Charity?
- If you can help with welcoming on Sundays, please can you put your name by the dates on the list. Thank you.
Please could you contact Doreen at email@example.com with anything for the newsletter. Thank you.
Published at 7:06 on 18 June 2022